www.brewmangroup.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said)

5 posters

Go down

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said) Empty Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said)

Post  scribe Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:41 pm

So after our conversation about explosive stoppers, I decided to get a 1 1/4 inch diameter blow off tube for my wheat wine. Plus, there was a ridiculous amount of hops and trub in the fermenter (had a hard time filtering this bad boy). The tube fits in the lip of the carboy snugly--and it looks ridiculous. So far it's working, however.

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said) Blowof14

Last edited by scribe on Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
scribe
scribe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said) Empty Re: Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said)

Post  admin Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:46 pm

That is impressive!

admin
Admin

https://brewmangroup.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said) Empty Re: Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said)

Post  Dobee Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:52 pm

admin wrote:That is impressive!

This is me by the way guys I was changing stuff and forgot to log out of admin status
Dobee
Dobee
Admin

Back to top Go down

Blow-Off Tubes (that's what she said) Empty Good idea

Post  Porter Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:53 pm

That carboy looks like it is bursting with deliciousness! I can't imagine that you would not have blown the top had you not used a blow-off tube.
Porter
Porter

Back to top Go down

Post  written1 Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:47 pm

yo scribe, what's up with the 5 gal primary? Trying to reduce bitterness just really wanted to use your blowoff tube?
written1
written1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum