www.brewmangroup.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next BMG Event...

3 posters

Go down

Next BMG Event... Empty Next BMG Event...

Post  Porter Mon May 04, 2009 2:04 pm

Fellow Brewmen,
First, I would like to once again thank the Librarian for hosting an awesome event! Also, I volunteer to host the next one. I will just invite my neighbors so that they can't be pissed when it's loud! The category will be summer beers.
Fruit beers, lagers, wheat, rye, kolsh, bitter etc would all work great. I would like to plan it on a Friday evening again. Any suggestions as to when we should schedule it? When exactly do you leave, Jester? If possible, I'd like to have this prior to you leaving town.
--Porter
Porter
Porter

Back to top Go down

Next BMG Event... Empty Re: Next BMG Event...

Post  Librarian Mon May 04, 2009 3:27 pm

Yes, thanks for coming, everybody! I had tons of fun.

Good to here Porter! I'm looking forward to being able to REALLY enjoy some more good homebrew, since I'm completely recovered from the swine flu! I have a session strength saison right now about ready to bottle. I will also probably be making a kolsch soon too.
Librarian
Librarian

Back to top Go down

Post  Schweit Wed May 06, 2009 11:33 am

Once again Thanks Carnes for hosting the last event.. I was pretty amazed how drunk i got.. anyway.. For the next meeting it is sad to say but I doubt I will be able to brew a beer for it, Jen and I have alot going on in the next few months.. Were currently on a huge house hunt, and Brysen is due on June 6th also were having a Meet the baby shower sometime the beginning on July. So Im going to try but no promises
Schweit
Schweit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum